We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning pharmaceutical organization based in Tipperary. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Instrumental in developing a culture of quality and critical review across QC, Stability and Validation in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• Responsibility for the dissemination of information relating to quality to the wider business.
• Overall management of all laboratory staff, ensuring they are properly trained, with proper guidance provided where necessary, including preparation of budgets.
• Ensure change is managed appropriately and reported, trended, and reviewed.
• Ensure that data integrity principles are embedded in the culture of laboratory operations.
• Manage and review non-conformities including user complaints and internal non-conforming events.
• Responsible for the oversight of a document control system for all laboratory SOPs.
• Develop and produce regular reports for laboratory meetings and on an ad-hoc basis when requested.
• Ensure that the laboratories are safe working environments for all laboratory employees.
• Generate metrics to track and support laboratory performance.
Education & Experience
• Strong, working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including GMP, GDP and GLP.
• People Management experience.
• Extremely capable in metric generation, data trending and document control processes.