We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Perform bioanalytical and physical tests according to procedures in a timely and organized fashion.
• Assist with Analytical Method transfers.
• Generation of data and interpretation of results within required due dates for release and stability.
• Perform data review, interpretation, and trending.
• Assist with method development and optimization.
• Keep up to date with existing and new SOP’s and official documentation.
• Contribute to proper use, calibration, and maintenance of laboratory equipment where applicable.
• Perform/Assist in investigations where required.
• Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management/Supervision.
• Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
• Independently write/revise SOP’s or other official documentation and reports, when required.
• Take an active role in Continuous Improvement, identify and drive improvement initiatives.
• Train / coach other lab personnel.
Education & Experience
• A minimum of BSc in Scientific discipline
• Experience in large molecule (Biologics) field is a beneficial.
• Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
• Customer focus and result driven.
• Efficient and flexible.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership as required..