We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Limerick. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Development of machine design control systems including servo motion and high speed device integration.
• Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment
• Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
• Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications
• Work within a cross functional multidiscipline team environment.
• Participates within project teams, provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
• Fault-find complex automation equipment
• Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to Medical Device standards
• Prioritize multiple tasks while working to tight schedules
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
• Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
• Participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
• Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
Education & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent
• Experience working with automated control systems as part of a machine design team.
• Strong PLC background in Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, APT, Siemens S7, Elau, Pilz Safety PLCs, Guardlogix Safety PLC’s and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software.
• Additional knowledge of Servo Motion Control, printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR, data analytics and RFID systems would be beneficial
• Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480