We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent opening for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.The successful candidate will be responsible for developing manufacturing process steps on CNC Machine tools and working with other team members to deliver the validated product to market.
• Develop the CNC manufacturing process to meet project milestones
• Participate in validation requirements on new equipment introductions / process changes
• Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Process Engineers.
• Preparation and maintenance of all relevant manufacturing specifications.
• Focus on reduction of unit cost of production, through accountability for specific cells
• Support ongoing Safety Incident corrective actions and ERGO team initiatives/actions
• Drive process improvements/capacity increases through new technology and equipment introductions.
• Degree in Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering
• Proven track record in development, of CNC milling or Turning manufacturing process steps.
• CAD / CAM experience
• 2+ years in a medical device or comparable hi-tech environment
• CNC operation setting & programming experience (Fanuc Compatible)
• Background in trades or technical descipliine
• Certified Manufacturing Technologist (CMfgT) or City and Guilds 7579 Computer Aided Engineering Qualification or Similar
• Operation of 5 axis mill-turn machining centers
• Unigraphics NX Cad Cam experience
• Proficiency of GD&T
• Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480