Our client is a leading sales, distributer and provider of strong aftersales service to the Life Science Pharmaceutical Sectors across Ireland. They supply of analytical, laboratory & consumables to a wide range of industries. They are currently recruiting a Calibration Field Service Engineer for their Service Team in the Leinster region, based in Dublin, but may be required to travel countrywide.
• The successful person will be responsible for the testing and calibration of electro-mechanical instrumentation products and modules in order to maintain functionality and accuracy.
• Working closely with the service call center, the candidate should have strong technical knowledge of general laboratory instrumentation and excellent communication skills.
• Diploma/Degree completed in electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering.
• Previous experience in a similar technical service engineer role
• Experience of working within Quality systems such as ISO, INAB, etc.
• Experience of working within Regulatory systems such as FDA, EUP, UKP, HPRA
• An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A good knowledge of related industry products and tools.
• Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work on own initiative, with good organisational skills.
• Full, clean drivers licence.