Our client - a multinational pharmaceutical company with an innovative site in Sligo - currently seek a Process Equipment Engineer to join their team. The Process Engineer will support API and Clinical Trial Batch Manufacturing activities on site.
• Provide engineering support to all manufacturing and control system related issues. Tasks include, daily trouble shooting, optimisation, cost reduction, training and coaching of manufacturing personnel.
• Leadership of all commissioning and validation activities during project start-up.
• Identification and project management of continuous improvement projects. Work closely with technical support chemists and other departments to deliver these continuous improvement projects.
• Preparation of feasibility studies and operating budgets for future product introductions to the site.
• Planning and leadership of technical transfers for future product introductions to the site.
• Departmental budgeting as delegated by the manufacturing manager.
• Project Management of medium scale capital projects.
• Adheres to and supports all EHS&E standards, procedures and policies.
• A relevant third level qualification in a engineering, science or technical discipline
• 3 experience in process engineering, with relevant experience of batch processing, automation, technical transfers, scale up, commissioning and validation in a cGMP pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities is desirable.
• Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements are required.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747