*This role is exclusively with Life Science Recruitment*
We have been tasked with recruiting a CDL for an exciting start-up medical device company in North Dublin. Our client are focused on developing novel remote monitoring devices aiming to improve patient quality of life and patient's outcomes, while lowering overall healthcare costs.
To be considering for this role you must have previously helped medical devices through the clinical stage of device development. Some international travel will be required.
This is a superb opportunity with a genuinely unique organisation with huge potential.
To lead the execution of their clinical development plan by delivering first in class projects. The primary responsibility of the Clinical Development Lead is to manage, plan and execute the clinical programme while meeting and exceeding key timelines and metrics.
Key features of the role
• Facilitating and developing the design, planning and execution of the clinical programme which includes ongoing and new observational studies as well as all interventional studies to required international standards.
• Forecasts and manage study related finances within agreed budgets and communicate on project status to wider team.
• Manage the Contract Research Organisation and independent contractors relevant to the execution of the clinical programme.
• Manage and track study related activities in-house and at site and identify mitigate study related issues in a timely and efficient manner.
• Support the running of internal and external meetings as needed by the project.
• Other duties to include support the development of the technical documents, organising key publications and performing literature searches.
Skills and Qualifications
• Medical or scientific education with qualification to master's degree level or higher.
• (ESSENTIAL) 6+ years' experience from similar positions in the medical device industry.
• Good working knowledge of FDA and ICH/GCP and European Medical Device regulations and willingness to continuously expand medical, scientific, market, and industry knowledge
• Motivated and organized individual with strong scientific background with the ability to work in teams.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
• Technical good with PowerPoint, excel, word and reference management tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel for work related meetings and conferences as needed.
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747