Clinical R&D Engineer
Life Science Recruitment are sourcing a Clinical R&D Engineer for our client who are based in Galway. Having recently merged with a global medical device organisation, our client is looking to significantly expand their product portfolio and require talented and creative individuals to join its Research and Development team. The successful candidate will join a dynamic team under the leadership of a highly experienced management team in an exciting expansion phase for the company.
This position will form a vital bridge between the company’s clinical and technical research program and physicians in field, through training, workshops, liaising with 3rd party research groups, presentations, meetings and collaborations with various professional societies.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Development of training materials through presentations, videos, or other media.
• Delivery of technical/clinical training to physicians.
• Gather feedback and clinical information from the field and input to R&D.
• Develop and leverage physician relationships.
• Plan, prepare and execute/support clot related research activities.
• Co-author publications and generate data to support publications.
• Available to travel, as extensive time in the field is a key part of this role.
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Technical competence.
• The ability to engage peer to peer with both R&D engineers and physicians.
• Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Engineering or relevant Science discipline and at least 5 years’ experience in the medical device industry or similar environment is desired.
• Excellent proficiency/fluency in the English language is essential.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Simon Gillivan | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9258
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs