We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning biopharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
· Coordinates and Supervises all C&Q activities.
· Generate C&Q planning documents detailing overall strategy for the project.
· Develops the master list of C&Q test documents and activities.
· Generates all C&Q summary reports.
· Ensures the C&Q schedule is developed and maintained.
· Generation of all C&Q test documents (C&Q Plan/Set to Works/FAT/SAT/IV/FT/C&Qsr)
· Manages Daily C&Q coordination meetings.
· Responsible for Overall Tracking and Reporting of C&Q status and risks/issues.
· Ensures Startup of equipment/utilities is completed in a safe and coordinated manner.
· Assist in the development of User Requirement Specifications (URS’s) and Quality
Education & Experience
· 6+ years experience in Engineering or Commissioning and Qualification Management
· Technical qualification at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
· Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience managing Commissioning and Qualification for Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology projects
· Experience of sterile / biotech equipment within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
· Knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.