Reporting to the engineering technical lead, the successful candidate will have responsibility for working in a project team in an AS9100 environment carrying out design and development work on various motion control products
• Design, development and test of hardware (analog, digital and power electronics) for the range of motion control products whilst ensuring that the product designs :-
o Meets performance specifications, cost & reliability targets
o Complies with required regulatory standards
o Are designed for manufacture & test (DFM &DFT)
• The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the hardware life cycle i.e. requirements definition, architectural design, implementation, integration and testing as part of a multi-site development team.
• The successful candidate will be expected to support a reasonable level of travel including on-site customer support.
• The successful candidate will be expected to participate in design reviews and business reviews as required.
• The successful candidate will be expected to work towards achieving defined project goals/milestones within tight project schedules.
• Design team member in an ISO9OO1/AS9100C environment.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge/expertise in the current state of the art.
The successful candidate should have;
• A demonstrated ability in the design and development of hard real-time embedded systems and power conversion equipment
• System modelling for electromagnetic power conversion
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills, problem identification, analysis and problem solving abilities.
• Results oriented and deadline driven with a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility. Ability to produce very high quality results under tight time constraints.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers, management and team members.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Additional Skills – Advantageous
• Knowledge of electronic devices and FPGA communication with electronic devices (e.g. A/D, D/A, optical encoders).
• Knowledge of thermal management.
• Project Management
Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Masters in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or PhD
2-4 years industry experience desirable including
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747