This is an hourly-paid contract role with our Cork-based Pharma client. It's an initial 12 month assignment.
• Responsible for providing Electrical and Instrumentation support for engineering projects
Develop and drive Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering standards and ensure application of standards at the site
Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
Ensures proper system integration by overseeing the development of the systems integration and systems assurance test plans and procedures; reviews test results.
Lead execution of engineering projects and initiatives at the site.
Keeps management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on different projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and deliverables.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
• Degree in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
• Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical environment
• Remain current in industry and latest technology. Seek benchmarking opportunities.
• Carries out duties in compliance with all regulations and guidelines.
• Complies with established safety procedures, policies and the intent to maintain a safe working environment.
• Assumes responsibility for the environmental effects of work performed and for the identification and recording of environmental problems as they arise.
• Participate in cross-functional teams as assigned to support continuous improvement or equipment installation / modification.
• Participates on investigative teams and site group initiatives (e.g. PHAs, PSC, etc.).
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to operate as part of a team.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Results and performance driven.
• Adaptable and Flexible
Contact Brian Christensen on 01 6854747 or submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Brian Christensen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 685 4747