We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
- Ensuring correct Supplier Documentation Index (SDI) definition per Vendor and Trade.
- Coordinating review of drawings and documents as applicable (e.g. Engineering, C&Q, Maintenance, Automation).
- Expediting closure of all queries and comments from document reviews.
- Defining new process for management of process using electronic documents only (i.e. no paper, electronic copies only).
- Ensuring CM maintains the project "as-built" drawings.
- Adhering to project schedule targets, particularly those associated with the handover of documentation at both Mechanical Completion (Green Tag) and Commissioning and Qualification (Blue Tag) phases.
- Ensuring documents are uploaded as they become available, in a progressive manner, to level review and approval resource requirements and prevent bottle necks.
- Tracking progress using KPIs, e.g. document submissions from vendors, % complete of each VTOP/TTOP, review and approval status, due dates for completion, etc.
- Managing an Issue Resolution tracker to be used to track all potential issues, delays, etc.
- Adequately resourcing document TTOP review process, to allow for peaks and troughs, to ensure no backup of progress.
- Auditing VTOP/TTOP content quality throughout the process, to ensure alignment with expected standards.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.