We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
- Ensuring adherence to site standard Supplier Documentation Index (SDI) definition per Vendor and Trade.
- Coordinating the internal review/approval of turnover documents as applicable (e.g., Engineering, C&Q, Maintenance, Automation).
- Technically reviewing of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument and Civil/Structural/Architectural (CSA) turnover documents, to ensure correctness to systems in question, accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinating all comments from review cycle into feedback loop to A/E firm and CMT.
- Expediting closure of all queries and comments from document reviews, in preparation for final official approval, as per sites procedures and work instructions.
- Ensuring all sign-offs of turnover packs in a timely manner, as per project schedule requirements and sites procedures.
- Working with new electronic document process (i.e., no paper, electronic copies only) – liaising with internal team to assist with new approach.
- Adhering to project schedule targets, particularly those associated with the handover of documentation at both Mechanical Completion (Green Tag) and Commissioning and Qualification (Blue Tag) phases.
- Ensuring documents are approved as they become available, in a progressive manner, to level review and approval resource requirements and prevent bottle necks within project schedule.
- Ensuring all turnover packs are correctly and accurately uploaded to the sites Part 11 compliant repository – Meridian - in order close project works in an efficient and timely manner (all whilst reporting progress back to the leadership team).
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.