Facility Technician (Electrical)
Our client is a leading global provider in facility services currently engaged by a major biopharmaceutical company in Co. Meath. They are looking for a Facility Technician with an Electrical Qualification to join their team. The chosen candidate will have extensive and dedicated experience of installing, servicing, maintaining and commissioning electrical systems.
• Play a key role in delivering the start-up plan for the site, acting as an area SME during the handover process from commissioning into qualification and process validation.
• Develop customized maintenance and job plans for equipment.
• Day-to-day delivery of all Mechanical/Electrical programs including reactive and planned maintenance.
• Identifying faults and rectification of same on all Mechanical, Control and Electrical plant.
• Responsible for coordinating all technical elements of office moves, churn and reconfiguration of office layouts.
• Responsible for ensuring that all PPM’s and Reactive jobs and Projects are closed within the agreed SLA timeframe.
• Ensure that the Critical Spares are maintained at the agreed level and that stock control process is adhered to.
• Periodic Reporting to the client and management (Environmental reports & reporting e.g. Air & Hygiene, Noise, Lighting standards, Lift reporting).
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Full clean driver Licence
• Qualified electrician
• 5 years post qualification experience
Preferable experience includes:
• 5 years working in a maintenance environment
• Experience in Low voltage switch gear and controls panel manufacturing
• Electrical Fault finding, Electrical testing
• Electrical industrial installation experience
• Mechanical and electrical Experience on compressors, diesel generators and engines.
• Motor bearings and pump seals replacement experience
• HVAC experience would be an advantage
Knowledge of some of the following would be advantageous:
• Vacuum system
• Compressed air systems
• Life safety systems
Other features of the job:
It may be necessary to work alternative hours, on call rota, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours. Local requirements will govern your patterns of work and travel to different locations is an integral part of the position.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287