Headquartered in Limerick, our Client is a leading manufacturer of diagnostic products for clinical Microbiology, Histopathology and environmental laboratories, exporting products to over 35 countries worldwide.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Field Service Engineer, will provide maintenance and/or breakdown assistance for laboratory diagnostic equipment to customer sites throughout Ireland.
• Maintenance of equipment for laboratories sites across Ireland
• Provide breakdown assistance to customer sites
• Ensure equipment is calibrated correctly
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in Mechanical / Electronic Engineering and/or relevant work experience
• Full Clean Driver’s License
• Company Car
• Competitive Salary
• Full training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and innovative organisation that invests in its people by nurturing a culture of learning, continuous improvement and excellence. This position would suit an individual looking to gain entry/experience in this sector and presents opportunity for career progression over time.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287