We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Development and execution of a mechanical integrity program for the site
• Drive an integrated risk management approach for EHSS, Quality and technical reliability in a cost-effective way
• Develop standards across the equipment lifecycle using RCM (Reliability centred maintenance) methodology, apply Integrity into maintenance methods where applicable.
• Monitor and analyse the reliability performance, and drive root cause elimination & improvements
• Coordinate across engineering, maintenance and operations
• Working within the reliability team , the maintenance engineer will shape the development of the mechanical integrity program for the site .This will include the employment of risk analysis tools to generate suitable maintenance plans for pressure relief devices, pressure vessels etc.
• Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements.
• Develop and maintain a Credo & Behavioural Standards based culture within the Maintenance group.
• Work with Team Lead and/or Manager to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
• Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
Education & Experience
• Previous cGMP and Maintenance experience preferred
• Degree or higher award in Mechanical or other Engineering discipline or relevant industry experience
• SAP experience is an asset
• Reliability Engineering experience desirable
• Utilities management experience desirable
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480