We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Inputting into equipment design, construction, commissioning and qualification activities.
• Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required.
• Developing maintenance procedures and equipment files. Assisting with generation, review and revision of maintenance documentation as necessary.
• Analyzing equipment data to report on equipment performance.
• Developing, Standardising and Implementing the latest maintenance approaches and techniques in line with the MAM COE and MAM platform initiatives.
• Developing a root cause failure analysis system.
• Engineering out re-occuring equipment problems.
• Supporting investigation and resolution of problems.
• Continuously driving process and cGMP awareness amongst staff.
• Ensuring completion of all documentation in compliance with site procedures and GDP.
Education & Experience
• A Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Process
• Scientific or technical qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering.
• Reliability and/or Maintenance experience within a process or pharmaceutical organization
• cGMP regulated environment.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.