We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Working within the reliability team , the reliability engineer will shape the development of the integration into maintenance program for the site .This will include the employment of risk analysis tools to generate suitable maintenance plans for a number of CAPEX and OPEX projects.
Environment requirements through completion of required assessments and documentation
• Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements.
• Work with Team Lead and/or Manager to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
• Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
Education & Experience
• Previous cGMP and Maintenance experience preferred
• Degree or higher award in Mechanical or other Engineering discipline or relevant industry experience
• SAP experience is an asset
• Reliability Engineering experience desirable
• Utilities management experience desirable