Maintenance Technician, Packaging (Evening Shift)
A leading pharma company based in West Galway are looking for a Maintenance Technician (Packaging) to join their team on the evening shift.
• Setup, PM and fault finding on automated Vial and Syringe packaging lines, inspection lines and serialization lines.
• Carry out scheduled service on plant equipment and be responsible for documenting works to high standard, while adhering to the schedule. Carry out electrical service and mechanical installation.
• Prepare plant equipment for external contractors and inspectors and assist external contractors when required
• Carry out site EH&S induction training and permitting tasks. Work within site EH&S frameworks for team and contractor Safety
• Ordering of spares, consumables and services to keep schedules on track
• Monitor and record critical temperature/Flow/Pressures etc.
• Responsible for adhering to and drafting of, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions pertaining to the Work-In-Process area
• When required, you will be responsible for mentoring, training and supervision of other staff
• Write maintenance reports/memos to support the closure of investigations in a time manner through the internal Quality system
• Minimum of a Certification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• 2 years relevant experience
• Knowledge of working in a highly regulated pharmaceutical/ medical device company
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and status of tasks in a timely manner
• You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared as such to undertake overtime and callout duties or other works as may be assigned to your role by the company
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287