We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Support the day to day manufacturing operation environment to allow operations to meet its targets.
• Support business key metrics with ongoing process improvements and introduction of new technology.
• Deliver key projects to the Value Stream which will positively impact on the key metrics.
• Drive process improvements/capacity increases through New technology/equipment introductions.
• Competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes.
• Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
• Identify capital spend and budget requirements for process improvements.
• Preparation and maintenance of all relevant manufacturing specifications.
• Preparation and project management of all line extensions/NPI including supporting documentation as reqd.
• Focus on reduction of unit cost of production, through accountability for specific cells i.e. Consumable Cost, Scrap Cost and Cell Efficiency.
Education & Experience
• Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Science discipline, with industry experience.
• Experience in Validation of equipment and implementation of automated machining solutions is desired.
• Experience in CNC machining of Cobalt Chrome, Titanium & Plastics
• Experience in UniGraphics CAM package is desired
• Experience in Laser Systems (Cognex, Vision Pro, etc.) is desired
• Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs