We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Project management responsibility for Material Development projects with a focus on metals forming processes.
• Implement cost-effective, material-related manufacturing solutions to drive engineering efficiencies
• Conduct feasibility studies to assess new technologies or process improvements
• Apply appropriate statistical and validation techniques based on overall risk
• Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
• Participate in the development of long-term strategies for materials related technologies
• Conduct detailed product / process design reviews
• Support root cause analysis activities related to material processes
• Ensure all activities comply with GMP, ISO and quality system requirements.
• Ensure that all health, safety and environmental requirements are fulfilled.
• Participate in collaborations with R&D and academic institutions
Education & Experience
• BSc in Engineering or Materials Science with experience in a medical device or similar industry
• Process Development
• Metal forming processes and related technologies
• Extensive statistical and problem solving engineering expertise (Six Sigma, SE or A3)
• Experience with CAD software and computer simulation packages.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs