We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Responsible for successful Project Portfolio Management of the project process and project delivery
• Involved in leading key Capital Site Projects
• Active member of multifunctional process and production improvement team. Leading / supporting process engineers to deliver small process driven projects.
• Responsible for the delivery of standardized Capital application process across manufacturing and NPD departments
• Leadership and coordination of on-site Process Excellence initiatives and activities including certification, re-certification and promotion of PE awareness on site.
• Leadership and coordination of on-site Project Excellence initiatives and activities including installation and qualification of all new equipment for manufacturing and NPD and the development of standardized project processes.
• Application of world class manufacturing & project tools and techniques with process areas. Control and direct manufacturing validation effort for existing and new processes.
• To input into new product development, to ensure timely introduction into production and that they are operationally cost effective and aligned to the sites strategic imperatives
• Process review and optimization of specified process area/s.
• Input into new machinery purchases, investigating new technologies for existing processes.
• To ensure customer service levels are achieved through project delivery.
• Prioritize the workload for projects across production and NPD
• Responsible for capturing the sites delivery on CIP, Projects and Capital through Instantis reporting tool.
Education & Experience
• Technical degree in related discipline (Engineering/Science/Chemical) preferred.
• Experience in a similar role
• Green Belt in PEx
• Aptitude for implementation of C1 principles
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480