Our innovative client is a distributor of medical solutions across Ireland and worldwide. You will join a valued team of scientists, engineers and technical staff, maintaining high standards in product development, and technical support. It is an exciting time to join this company as they expand their operations.
Managing all equipment in the facility
- Preventative Maintenance
- Trouble shooting
- Liaising with internal and external suppliers
- Continuous improvement projects
- You will report into the Chief Operating Officer.
- Experience 3-5 years industry experience
- Degree in mechanical engineering or similar (Preferred)
- Quality conscious focused individual
- Ability to work cross functionally with different groups.
They offer 21 days annual leave, increasing to 26 days as service years progress.
Death in service benefit, free counselling service, in house doctor, a subsidised sports and social, and currently implementing a Health and Wellness Program.”
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Kevin Silke | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255