A highly respected medical device client is looking for a talented Metrologist to join their team in Dun Laoghaire. Reporting to the Quality Operations Leader, you will be responsible for management of all DD inspections, developing suitable CT Scan and OGP measurement methods for components and the ongoing development of the measurement systems of the business.
• Lead and oversee the DD inspections on a day to day basis;
• Development of appropriate effective measurement methods concurrent with latest technologies;
• The writing and control of automated measurement programmes, preferably Zeiss CMM and CT scanning, OGP Vision Systems;
• Supporting the development of appropriate measurement fixtures;
• Completion of measurement studies, such as measurement system analysis, test method validations;
• Writing measurement reports which include statistical and layout inspection as appropriate;
• Participate as required in validation activities relating to control plan measurement methods;
• Train associates in the use of relevant metrology equipment;
• Raise appropriate Standard Operating Procedures as required;
• Ensuring adequate metrology equipment maintenance and control of the relevant service contracts;
• Provide local troubleshooting expertise when issues arise with measurement equipment;
• Update and maintain Metrology records;
• Development and improvement of work practices.
• You will have a Third Level Qualification in related Engineering/Quality discipline or relevant extensive Metrology experience;
• Relevant experience within a quality control environment working with a range of measurement equipment and with the knowledge of a wide range of measurement techniques;
• Experience of New Product Development.
You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287