We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning medical device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
1. Project planning, scheduling and driving project meetings to achieve objectives.
2. Regular reporting on the project status, performance and risks.
3. Identify appropriate resources required and escalate where necessary.
4. Facilitate communication between all stakeholders.
5. Facilitate DFM reviews with technical SME support to minimize lifecycle cost.
6. Planning and execution of qualification and validation activities.
7. Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work.
8. Adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
9. Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions.
10. All other duties as directed by direct manager.
Education & Experience
1. Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering or similar discipline.
2. Experience in a project management capacity in a large-scale project.
1. Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management.
2. Experience in product / process development with Class II / III medical devices
3. Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directive (ISO13485, MDD and FDA CFR 820) and other pertinent Design Control requirements.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480