We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
1. Provide design for manufacturing technical input to global design groups – Conduct and lead detailed product design reviews.
2. Lead NPI manufacturing process design, development and process characterisation activities.
3. Design, develop and source tools, fixtures and special equipment for manufacturing processes.
4. Lead validation strategy for Equipment and Process qualification.
5. Execution of Equipment and Process Validations.
6. Deliver stable manufacturing solutions in line with business metrics.
7. Lead the development and implementation of process improvements.
8. For new products, ensure the efficient and timely transfer of product and process knowledge to Process Engineering.
9. Development of capacity plans, understand constraints, develop capital plans where appropriate.
10. Project planning to deliver project(s) against agreed milestones and project scope.
11. Lead risk management activities.
Education & Experience
• Third level degree in Biomedical / Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or similar discipline.
• 3 years minimum post graduate (Ideally 5 years plus) experience in a medical device or comparable hi-tech environment.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.