Office Manager (Service)
Our Dublin based client are currently recruiting for a Service Office Manager to lead a team of service coordinators within the service call centre with responsibility for overseeing engineer coordination, customer Service Level Agreements and service billings.
• Manage all day to day aspects of the Service Administration team, in line with strategic and commercial objectives, ensuring a professional and efficient level of service
• Consistently role model and interact with customers, colleagues and internal stakeholders in line with our core values, developing and maintaining a culture that is customer centric in every way
• Service system owner, ensuring adherence to correct processes, maintenance of master data and dynamic reporting to support the business needs
• Collaborate with the sales team to maintain a high level of communication between the departments resulting in clear understanding of the customer needs
• Liaise with the Quality Team supporting continuous improvement initiatives and drive change where required
• Support Service Team Mangers through timely and accurate reporting on the KPIs of the service teams
• Management of key accounts, building relationships with clients and maximising return.
• Administration support within the Customer SLA area
• Minimum of 2 years Customer Service / Office experience at team lead or manager level.
• People management experience essential
• Strong administration skills, and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ownership and responsibility characteristics are essential
• Attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced services environment
• Individual must be able to work on their own initiative and as part of the team
• Individual should be commercially focused with a proactive attitude
• Systems orientated and processed driven
• Excellent communication skills
• KPI development, measurement and evaluation
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sinead Cullen | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9252