One of the world leaders in infection control are seeking to add a talented leader to their team.
This business provdies critical disinfection care across 3 major areas - one of which is in the sanitation of drinking water for life saving activity in aras of poor water hygeine and as such the production capacity of the site is critical to ensure supply to areas in need.
From a day to day stand point, you will be responsible for leading the team to optimize perfomance in erms of output, quality and cost along with mentoring and development of employees.
The ability of the successful candidate will not only have a major impact on the success of the business but also on the lives of the people who benefit from these products.
• Lead the team to optimize performance in terms of output, quality, costs etc, including mentoring and development as required.
• Interface with management to ensure all employee relations issues are reasonably, fairly and consistently dealt with, in conjunction with the HR Manager.
• Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with GMP ISO9001/ISO13485/ISO14001 and 18001 depending on regulatory and customer requirements.
• Continual assessment of the effectiveness of operations include potential continuous programmes for improvement.
• Support the Operations Department by ensuring all equipment is maintained in an efficient manner and by minimizing downtime.
• Set up & maintain a preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment, ensuring that adequate spare parts are available.
• Ensure all processes are in compliance with validation requirements.
• Recommend and implement process improvements.
• Ensure that waste is measured and minimized within the factory.
• To agree and control overhead and revenue budgets.
• To justify capital expenditure, where applicable.
• Ensure that all equipment meets current Health & Safety and any other relevant regulatory standards.
• Preparation of validation documentation eg User Requirement Specifications (URS) for new equipment/systems and factory layout diagrams.
• Assist R&D and Quality in the qualification of all production equipment & facilities, including review and approval of GMP qualification protocols, reports & risk assessments.
• Raise & approve all GMP change controls and deviations as required.
• Assist Technical/QA with customer and regulatory bodies eg IMB, GMP, ISO & NSF audits as required.
• Maintain accurate batch documentation in line with Good Manufacturing Practice procedures.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the facility & grounds to an excellent standard.
• Engage continually in developing World Class practices while driving out costs, waste (both time and materials) and inefficiencies.
• Work to ensure highest level of team work and cooperation between departments at all times.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Oisin Tyrrell | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9258