We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning medical device organization based in Limerick. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Cycle-time analysis of the Production Line in order to optimize the through-put of the Line.
• Up-time analysis of the Production Line in order to optimize IPC (Intrinsic Process Capability)
• Down-time analysis of the Production Line in order to optimize IPC.
• Pareto analysis of the Production Line in order to determine the frequency and duration of downtimes and implement IPC plans to close out/reduce the issues identified.
• Yield analysis of the Production Line in order to optimize IPC.
• Strong analytical approach to problem solving to deliver innovative solutions. Engage with the appropriate personnel in the identification and resolution of Corrective/Preventative actions to address Quality, Technical, and Manufacturing issues.
• Project Management – Accurate planning, timely delivery and reporting for all IPC deliverables.
• Participate in Risk Assessments and Kaisen covering the manufacturing processes and equipment.
• Ensure all process developments and improvements meet the Quality Management System requirements (ISO 13485, FDA & JPAL).
All employees are responsible for the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform
• Keep up to date on new developments and technologies in assigned disciplines and present on new ‘Best Practice’ methodologies, procedures, processes and equipment to the company in a proactive manner.
Education & Experience
• Must be Degree Qualified
• 3+ years experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical industry environments
• Project management skill to achieve project goals in a timely manner
• Experience in problem solving and process improvement with the use of industrial tools such as DMAIIC, SE statistical engineering, FMEA and Analytical Tools
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480