Our client is one of the world's largest biotechnology companies, with approximately 20,000 employees. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field, and further develop your career.
The Packaging Projects Equipment Engineer reports to the Senior Manager for Strategic Projects and is responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
• Equipment Engineer for new Projects.
• Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
• Continuous improvement programs for equipment reliability and availability.
• Monitors equipment performance and develop and maintain metrics in relation to equipment reliability.
• Works in a collaborative manner with the Maintenance Supervisor and Technicians to ensure preventative maintenance program is effective.
• Responsible for Preventative Maintenance budget for equipment and spare parts inventory optimization.
• Works in a collaborative manner with Manufacturing Technical Support on yield and quality improvement projects.
• Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
• Interacts with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
• Responsible for safe working practices within their area.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
• Typically 3+ years engineering experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical environment
• Previous experience with Labelling and Packaging Equipment would be an advantage
• Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Kevin Silke | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255