Process Data Engineer (Manufacturing / Data Warehousing)
Our Client, Multinational company based in Sligo are currently recruiting for Process Data Engineer. In this role you will manage multi-site combination product data collection and reporting system implementation.
• Ensure successful implementation of new and in progress manufacturing process da-ta.
• Develop and maintain project schedules and budgets.
• Establish regular, targeted status communication with stakeholders.
• Develop and execute site specific system integration plans.
• Ensure the combination of system design and operating procedures meets applicable standards, agreed quality level and are consistent across sites.
• Support engineering groups (Global and Site) and data analysts to ensure data for key products is readily available.
• Primary interface between capital project teams and the organisation.
• Work with quality, science and technology, and operations to assess data needs, cre-ate plans to acquire needed data, and to optimize value from system investment.
• Align all “data warehouse” activities with Master projects (new process lines, etc) and optimize resource utilization.
• Coordinate SAP and/or MES setup to provide necessary tracking of molded compo-nent consumption in subassembly and final assembly.
• Provide program management support for and guide the efforts of third-party or-ganizations (vendors, suppliers, contractors, etc.) to enable achievement of shared milestones.
• Fulfil management role in terms of: organizing project teams, facilitating communi-cation between resources, guiding technical, financial, business and personnel con-flict resolution and monitoring budget administration.
• Support 3 injection molding/assembly sites and 3 packaging sites (Europe and USA).
• Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
• 10+ years of diversified business experience, including: IT systems implementation, operations support or supply chain, validation, capital and expense management, and commercial product launches.
• Medical device manufacturing experience or other regulated manufacturing a plus.
• Experience with shop floor IT systems and equipment sourced data collection highly desirable (eg. PLCs, OSI PI, QCcalc).
• High level of competence with all Microsoft packages including MS Project
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255