Our client, a global healthcare manufacturer is seeking a Process Engineer to join their operations in Dun Laoghaire. They candidate will be responsible for leading a team to deliver on Key Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost Results in a high volume, fully automated manufacturing environment producing Pen Needle products.
• Leading the Pen Needle Assembly process engineering group in achieving Key Business Results for Safety, Quality. Delivery and Cost with Primary ownership of problem-solving techniques.
• Ensuring the assembly group priorities align with Key Business Results.
• Drive a structured problem-solving approach through all engineering groups.
• Execute process improvements through identification of problem areas/opportunities and collaboration with internal groups and external vendors.
• Assist with QN, Customer Complaint and CAPA investigations.
• Support the maintenance function in the analysis of machine/process issues.
• Create learning opportunities for team Associates to take part in team building, brainstorming, blitz, project planning sessions and, to build relationships throughout the organisation.
• Enring that all associates are working in a safe manner and that existing and new tasks are risk assessed.
• Ensuring that all group activities are fully compliant with Business Quality Policy.
• Degree in engineer discipline
• Strong data analysis skills and experience applying Six Sigma or equivalent structured problem-solving approaches
• Knowledge of Lean Techniques: Standard Work, TPM
• Familiarity with equipment validation and documentation within a regulated industry is advantageous.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Oran McIvor | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9270