Life Science Recruitment are sourcing Process Engineers for a global pharmaceutical manufacturer in Sydney, Australia. The Process Engineer will project manage the process of specification, procurement, installation and commissioning of manufacturing systems and capital equipment as per business requirements. You will also be tasked with identifying and implementing modifications of existing validation systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist workstream manager and validation teams to define the scope and specifications, prepare tenders
for procurement and justifications for tender selection of project elements.
• Plan and control the construction and execution of a project using appropriate Project Management tools. Key results being “on track” with the project’s quality, safety, timeline and budget.
• Ensure that faults encountered during Project execution are identified and rectified.
• Manage vendors through the phases of construction, acceptance, site delivery and installation.
• Engage and manage on-site contractors for site specific works utilising risk management tools.
• Manage commissioning document preparation, execution and completion.
• Assisting in preparing Validation protocols and conduct testing in accordance with those protocols.
• Complete the Installation Qualification (IQ) report and performance capability trials.
• Ensuring all works complied with GMP, company requirements and applicable statutory standards.
Education, Skills & Qualifications
• Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical or Mechatronics) Degree or Diploma.
• 2+ years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
• Basic PLC and Process Control understanding would be desirable.
• Validation and/or Quality System Documentation also desirable.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287