We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Implementation of governance processes related to the reporting of project finances, resource management, schedule adherence and risk management.
• Planning and facilitation of regular portfolio update meetings.
• Preparation and facilitation of interactive planning and prioritisation sessions.
• Qualitative analysis of project performance metrics to enable data-driven decision making.
• Support resource management requirements across the portfolio of active and pipeline projects.
• Support innovations and strategies that promote the digitalization of portfolio management content.
• Identify training needs of staff and opportunities /assignments for development to maximize their potential.
• Utilization and promotion of best practices to promote idea generation and prioritisation within a portfolio of projects.
• Development and management of standardized tools, templates and methodologies.
• Training, coaching and mentoring fellow employees in areas pertaining to the job responsibilities.
• Participates in and understands all compliance related activities pertaining to the role.
Education & Experience
• Degree level educated (accredited institution) in one of these fields or similar: Business Systems, Engineering, Production / Supply Chain Management, Lean Operations.
• Project Management qualification/certification preferred.
• Previous experience in a regulated industry preferred.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.