We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
On a daily basis your work in NPI will interact with H&S, Quality, Operations, Product Design and global packaging teams to develop this process to market launch. You will be responsible for the clean and pack process for multiple projects with the support of existing experience clean & pack engineers in the NPI department. You will develop, qualify & launch the Clean & Pack process as part of the Core Team.
1. Process development including PFMEA
2. Process Characterisation through engineering studies
3. Process Qualification/Validation
4. Planning & execution of key deliverables & action plans with the help of the Project Manager
5. Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your project
6. Participate in DFM reviews with Design Team to minimize lifecycle cost
7. Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work
8. Adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual
9. Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions
Education & Experience
1. Third level degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
2. 1-3 years’ experience in equipment operation/installation/qualification in a regulated environment.
3. Knowledge of medical device or pharmaceutical industries
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY BY CLICKING HERE
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, your details will be kept confidential and will not be passed to a third party without your express prior consent.
Science Recruitment | Engineering Jobs | Scientific Jobs
Pharmaceutical Jobs | Medical Device Jobs | Clinical Research Jobs | Biotechnology Jobs