We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning medical device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
1. URS Development
2. Purchase Order Placement
3. Site Preparation for new Equipment
4. Co-ordination with all internal departments including H&S, Facilities, Maintenance, Procurement etc. Co-ordination with external vendors/suppliers for installs/commissioning
5. Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your project
6. Managing Environmental and Health & Safety risks of your work and external contractors
7. Adhere to the company’s procedures
8. All other duties as directed by direct manager
1. Third level degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
2. 1-3 years’ experience in equipment installations/facilities/commissioning
3. Self-motivated, with focus on H&S, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
4. Proven Root Cause analysis and problem-solving techniques
1. 1-3 years’ experience in equipment operation/installation/qualification in a regulated environment.
2. Exposure to Project Management methodologies
3. Knowledge of medical device or pharmaceutical industries
- Innovative ‘fail fast’ environment
- Strong team environment
- Exposure to leading technology
- Travel opportunities
- Remote working where suitable
- Flexible on-site hours (Half day on Fridays)
- Spend up to 10% of your time on other initiatives – e.g. professional development
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480