We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Limerick. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Provide engineering support in developing new or improving existing equipment and/or process related activities Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
• Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
• Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
• Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
• Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders Provide technical support for projects Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with IML requirements, processes and procedures Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
• Utilise necessary project tools, i.e. URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully develop the necessary equipment, process and product knowledge to be recognised as a local expert
• Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in the development of maintenance requirements
• Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
• Define root cause and implement solutions to equipment and process related non conformances utilising the NCMR and CAPA processes
Education & Experience
• 3+ years’ experience
• Level 8 degree in a related field
• Experience within a manufacturing environment
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.