Our multinational medical device client requires a Project Engineer on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical engineering background and an understanding of advanced manufacturing.
• Executes the innovation and development of assigned project elements with an emphasis on the manufacturing process, technology and procedures required for the manufacture of new products.
• Uses latest engineering techniques to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
• Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
• Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements. Work with quality engineers to develop component specific testing and inspection protocols.
• Support capital acquisition activity from specifying equipment, contract negotiation, Installation and validation.
• Will analyse equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis. Lead and/or participate in process review meetings.
• Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
• Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
• Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
• Review and approval of validation documentation where applicable.
• B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with up to 2 years’ experience
• Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• The individual should enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and results orientated team environment.
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, product and process design.
• Experience in an FDA regulated or regulated industry beneficial.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Conor Cronin | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079258