Our client is one of the world's largest biotechnology companies, with approximately 20,000 employees. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field, and further develop your career.
The Project engineer within the Strategic Projects group and is responsible for the scoping and execution of projects supporting Drug Product manufacturing within the Formulation, Vial/Syringe Filling, Lyophilisation, Inspection, Component Preparation and Packaging areas. This includes implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
• Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
• Working with various stakeholders, to scope the project and ensure the requirements are satisfied. Project input will NOTAG from concept, through design and on to construction, commissioning and operation
• Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
• Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
• Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans
• Development and management of change controls
• Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
• Development of detailed specifications, engineering documents, protocols and standard operating procedures
• Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
• Works in a collaborative manner with the System Owners, Maintenance Supervisors & Technicians, Capital Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
• Perform all tasks with due care and attention ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and company requirements, policies and procedures
• Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations
• Bachelors degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience
• Typically 4+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology/bio-processing industry
• Demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment.
• Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
• Proven ability around working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions and identifying improvements.
• Solid leadership, technical writing, and communication/presentation skills
• Experience working in a self-managed work team, embracing an interdependent working culture that delivers results
• Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
• Travel at various times may be required to support execution of projects
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Kevin Silke | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255