We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Develop and execute detailed project plans in a manner that inspires team members
• To cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
• Manage timelines and budgets to successfully deliver the project.
• Manage expectations with equipment and facilities vendors in order to manage their delivery to agreed contracts.
• Use FPX to co-ordinate the cross-functional project team members to achieve their targets
• Collaborate with the Foundry Virtual team and ensure alignment with both Foundry’s on the equipment being purchased and the process development.
• Interact with Regulatory, Supply Chain, Planners, Quality, contract facilities & EHS as required
• Manage stakeholders on site and globally and communicate project updates as required.
• Guide team members in regard to commissioning approach for equipment.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or a similar discipline with related experience
• Experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
• Project Management Qualification
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes
• Certified Six Sigma qualifications
• Validation experience
• Application of gamma, X-Ray and Ethylene Oxide sterilization methodology
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480