organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
• Schedules and facilitates project status meetings and advises management on project status, risk and mitigation including executive reporting.
• Communicates project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements.
• Application of world class manufacturing & project tools and techniques with process areas. Control and direct manufacturing validation strategy for existing and new processes with respect to MDR requirements.
• Process review and optimization of specified process documentation.
• Support the Manufacturing Organization in creation, review and release of Manufacturing data & Risk Management Activities
• Responsible to originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs)
• Initiate, route, verify and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts.
Education & Experience
• 3-5 years of experience in European Medical device industry especially in manufacturing or engineering or in managing large business projects, using project management tools
• Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent
and extensive related project experience.
• Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.