We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning pharmaceutical organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Snr Associate will typically report to a Snr QA Manager and is a core member of the site Quality Assurance team.
The QA Snr Associate will serve as Quality point of contact for Plant Quality Assurance Inspection Operations. The site is focused on continuous improvement of all work processes and practices, therefore in addition to routine Quality Assurance duties, QA Snr Associates may be asked to carry out additional work functions to support site continuous improvement activities. A variety of shift patterns may be required to support operations, primarily 24/7 shift.
• Perform all activities in compliance with safety standards and SOPs
• Observe and provide real-time Quality oversight and support for Inspection Operations.
• Perform Visual AQL audits as part of the inspection process.
• Perform QA Reserve Sample Inspections as part of the Annual Reserve Inspection program and in support of Customer Complaint investigations.
• Provide Quality support for triage and investigation of all classes of deviation events
• Review and approval of Deviations and CAPAs for closure ensuring compliance with appropriate documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
• Review/approve production batch records, and associated documentation in preparation for Qualified Person disposition activities.
• Provides training and advice to staff in order for them to perform their desired functions.
• Write, review and approve Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with Policies.
• Support continuous improvement and Operational Excellence initiatives
• Any other tasks/projects assigned as per manager’s request.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
Education & Experience
• University degree. Engineering or Science related discipline preferred.
• Relevant experience (4 yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or other combination of experience and educational background that may otherwise satisfy the requirements of the role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with dynamic cross-functional teams and proven abilities in decision making
• Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion
• Demonstrated ability in problem solving and experience in managing Root Cause Analysis / Deviation investigations
• Knowledge of applicable Regulatory requirements, and ability to evaluate compliance issues
• Operational Excellence experience.