We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Dublin. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
- Manages non-conformances (NCs) and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs) with 3PL partners.
- Supports investigation (root cause analysis), definition of action plans and effectiveness monitoring for resolution of CAPAs with third party partners.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and review of standard operating procedures.
- Supports review and revision of risk management files.
- Assists in the preparation and management of QA metrics and site review decks.
- Supports development of QMS (Quality Management System) expertise at third party partners.
Education & Experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Quality role, ideally in a heavily regulated industry, preferably in a life science sector (Pharma or medical device)
- Broad experience of Quality Management Systems, with particular focus on NC and CAPA processes
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.