Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor (Biopharmaceuticals)
Our client is a leading global provider in facility services currently engaged by a major biopharmaceutical company in Co. Meath. They are currently looking for a Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor to join their team.
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Director/Key Account Manager
• Ensuring GMP-compliance towards customer and pharma quality standards.
• Act on quality issues escalated from site.
• Escalate quality issues that cannot be resolved to group QA.
• Inform the customer about quality issues on site.
• Implement annual global quality plan in customer activities.
• Establish QA manual.
• Approve deviations.
• Management of GMP training material.
• Management of external, internal and customer audit processes.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
• EHS Qualification essential
• Excellent knowledge of Irish HSEQ legislation
• Previous experience of working in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical environment an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Claire Kenny | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9287