We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award winning pharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• The Data Analyst will contribute to development of Automated reports and Visualizations. Specifically, the Scientist will create statistical models and visualizations that integrate many types of data to create comprehensive models. Models will then be applied to determine stability of Product and Analytical Methods. The Scientist will have experience in data analytics, Programming and creation of Visualizations.
• Specific deliverables include:
• Automated Statistical Data Reports utilizing R programming Language
• Visualizations utilizing Spotfire
• Automated eReports utilizing Pipeline Pilot programming language
• Support in Development and testing of UAT for eReport.
•Ability to prioritize work independently to meet deadlines while managing changing priorities to meet customer’s needs.
•Work independently on projects that will be both strategic and tactical in nature.
•Ability to provide strategic direction using innovation and creative solutions.
•Use effective internal/external influencing, interpersonal skills, negotiation and conflict management skills to resolve relationship and project issues
•Programming Skills in Python, R or similar.
Education & Experience
• Bachelors in Engineering or Science Data Science
• Masters in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Data Science, or similar discipline
• 6 months – 3 years’ experience working at a large pharmaceutical company is desirable but not essential
Prior knowledge of any of the following are strongly desirable:, Regression Analysis, multivariate analysis, cell culture manufacturing
Prior experience in Statistical, Data Science
• Prior experience in creation visualizations for Analysis
• Analytical Data Systems such as LIMS, ELN, LES and Empower
• Programming knowledge in a scripting language, R, or Python is required for data manipulation and analysis.
• Experience in Databases
• Experience in DashboardVisualization Tools sucj as Tableay, Spotfor,Qlick
• detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
• Have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
• proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
• Additional technical competencies in Sharepoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable,
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jack Caffrey | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9279