Senior Engineer, Manufacturing
The senior Engineer will Provide advanced technical and engineering support to a project or function. This engineer will have the required engineering competencies and systems training to support a manufacturing area or project.
• Application of a prioritised approach in Value Centred Engineering toward achieving key opportunities in quality, service and cost.
• Works with Engineering leaders to deliver business objectives
• Responsible for assisting in the development of a world class-manufacturing group that is proficient in process improvement and problem solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
• Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
• Line performance monitoring, and the compilation and execution of structured event plans to remediate systemic issues that drive sub-optimal performance.
• Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, SOPs and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Leading technical improvements under the business’s Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
• Transferring and implementing processes, either from development, or from another manufacturing facility.
• Provision of technical leadership/guidance for the Process / maintenance Technicians and other Manufacturing / Equipment Engineers on the team.
• Process validation for products and processes; VP, IQ, OQ, PQ and associated documentation.
• Responsibility for projects (value stream and cross functional) as assigned by the company, including the scoping, approval, budgeting, specification, execution, qualification and operational handover as appropriate.
• Elimination and/or management of material risks on the production floor in co-operation with Supplier Quality engineers
• Level 8 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical experience is required.
• Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business critical projects.
• Has 2-4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Sean McCarthy | Tel: +353 (0) 87 798 8480