Senior Engineer – Supplier Quality Compliance
Our client, one of the largest multinational company based in UK is recruiting for Senior Engineer (Supplier Quality Compliance). The successful candidate will serve as liaison between suppliers and Internal teams to drive effective continuous improvement as a result of the supplier base. You will work with internal customers and suppliers in support of supplier quality issues; provide technical support for activities related to supplier quality system assessment and performance evaluation.
• Ownership for supplier quality performance and measurement including KPI’s and par-ticipate in supplier performance reviews. Enable reporting of metrics for monthly re-views.
• Lead quality issues with suppliers & partner with Internal Customers; Lead effective sup-plier containment and corrections/corrective actions.
• Act as point of contact for Internal/ External Customer groups on key compliance issues related to assigned suppliers.
• Participate in External Audits and Internal Audits as needed. Ensure Regulatory compli-ance in area of responsibility to GMP of all medical devices regulatory agencies (i.e. FDA, IMB, Notified bodies, etc).
• Responsible for accuracy and integrity of supplier data that ensures compliance with documented procedures & processes.
• Ownership and reporting on all quality issues associated with the assigned suppliers. En-sure all assigned supplier related material quality issues are effectively communicated to key stakeholders.
• Maintain structured communication channels with strategic sourcing, identifying re-sponsibility by commodity / supplier.
• Liaising with the Manufacturing and Quality groups, in assessing and addressing materi-al quality issues with assigned suppliers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science fields.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment or equivalent.
• Good knowledge with GMP, ISO 13485, 21 CFR Part 820 standards.
• Good knowledge of FMEA, Validation Programs and SPC processes in a highly regulated environment.
• Demonstrated working knowledge to positively influence supplier quality performance.
• Preferred industries are medical device, aviation, aerospace, automotive and defense .
• Internal Quality Auditor Qualification either in AS 9100 or ISO13485,CFR820 or compa-rable industry standards and regulatory requirements.
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Jannet Diana | Tel: +353 (0) 1 507 9255