Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in Munster. They are seeking a Senior Operations Manager who will be responsible for the leadership and management of a designated Process Value Stream. The Value Stream is an end-to-end, technology-based business that spans from demand planning to distribution. The Senior Operations Manager will be responsible for managing direct manufacturing personnel and assets as well as indirect personnel covering all support functions – including compliance, maintenance, and technical support and planning.
The Senior Operations Manager will define and implement local or divisional strategies and targets objectives for the value stream in alignment with site, company & GPSG strategy. They will set and provide input to strategic performance indicators for the business unit so that operational performance can be monitored & improved. They will have total responsibility and accountability for the Value Stream and will be expected to achieve aggressive performance goals in quality, cost & product delivery.
• Establish and meet customer needs.
• Focus on customer satisfaction.
• Maintenance of compliance standards in accordance with statutory (EPA, HSA) and regulatory (FDA, HPRA) requirements.
• All Scheduling activities within the Value Stream including plant operations, maintenance and process cleaning activities.
• Continuous optimization of all value stream activities.
• Achievement of operational, compliance and financial targets.
• Holding all individuals in the Process Team accountable for their Performance.
• Talent management at a higher level by assessing and developing High Potentials.
• Responsible and accountable for the Safety of personnel and Operations under direct control.
• Responsible for the maintenance and optimization of all related Processing plant and ancillary equipment
• Achieve Annual Business Plan Commitments in line with optimum cost
• Leadership and development of all colleagues within Manufacturing
• Customer focused.
• Results Driven.
• Facilitate an environment of continuous improvement and innovation.
• To provide leadership and a clearly identifiable work ethos.
• Collaboration and teamwork.
• Ensure PC&D completed timely and effectively.
• Strategic Thinker.
• Talent Development.
• Integrity and Credo-based actions.
• Work as a strategic partner with all other departments within the company and to align across our clients’ companies.
• Lead and Sponsor cross-functional teams as required.
• Degree Qualification
• >10 years Operational Experience
• Proven track record of delivering transformational results across safety, quality, reliability and cost.
• Masters Qualification
• Lean Qualification
• Financial Qualification.
• Multi Industry experience (FMCG/Medical devices etc)
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256