We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Medical Device organization based in Galway. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Provide technical leadership in design & development of packaging concepts across our key R&D businesses
• Responsible for evaluating materials, design, and configuration of primary, secondary, and other packaging to optimize customer benefit, operations requirements, and the supply chain requirements.
• Draft technical documentation, including specifications, position papers, package testing protocols, and validation associated with the qualification and release of package designs.
• Collaborate with Packaging and Labelling peers to identify and implement best practices for packaging technologies and packaging processes.
• Participate on cross-functional, cross-site project teams focusing on packaging design, packaging technology and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Lead packaging process development thru characterization & process validation activities
• Excellent problem-solving skills with methodology application for engineering issues
• Provide direct input to Sterilization Methods and process changes, with particular input on impacts from a Packaging perspective.
• Excellent project management & cross functional team collaboration skill set.
Education & Experience
•Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
•May have practical knowledge of project management.
•Requires a University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.