We’re currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity with an award-winning Biopharmaceutical organization based in Cork. This is an excellent position for anyone who is looking to join a leading multinational who are one of the best at what they do.
• Manage and support project delivery process, C&Q, and FPX standards to drive deployment.
• Monitors the status of programs and project, provides technical interpretation and expertise, ensures alignment to policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer specifications.
• Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
• Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects and across sites.
• Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
• Ensures attainment of project and program schedules, budgets, procedures and revenues by developing and monitoring the budget and approval process.
• Keeps senior management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
• Provides technical leadership of multi-functional teams on many projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
• Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and work.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars and trade shows, reviewing professional publications and analyzing new trends.
Education & Experience
• Scientific or technical qualification in chemical, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls or utilities engineering.
• Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
• Experience of SAP.
• Supervisory experience.
If interested in this posting please feel free to contact Seán McCarthy on +353 (0)87 798 8480 or email@example.com for further information.